Looking to buy an ipad to use instead of a laptop for work travel, but presenters now give "green" USB presentations. Will it work/what would I need
Conferences are going paperless, and give the info on a usb drive to use throughout. Wondering if a could use a USB in an ipad, or what I would need to make it work. These are usually in powerpoint/document form.
I am looking at an ipad to meet my professional as well as personal needs..
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this work for iPad 3rd gen projector presentations?
- Asked by Mary C from Kelseyville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for iPad 3rd gen projector presentations?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Buying a refurbished Mac book. Yes or no?
- Asked by Stanley F. S from Powell
- Flag as inappropriate (Buying a refurbished Mac book. Yes or no?)
- Asked about: Mac
iworks pages for uni work??
- Asked by Jessica G
- Flag as inappropriate (iworks pages for uni work??)
No answers yet