Is there any thing you can put on the back to prevent it from being so slippery?
- Asked by Erolyn B from Somers
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any thing you can put on the back to prevent it from being so slippery?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…
8 Answers from the Community
You can get many hard slim cases for the back and also you could get a Zagg invisible shield which is a thin protector for all the body, like a screen protector all the way round. This has a nice resistance to it.
- Answered by Sam B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is also a great product coming out to solve this problem. It is a leather back and handle for the iPad and it is wonderful in its simplicity. I can't share the link here but you can can search "kickstarter leather handle for iPad" and see a video and pictures of the product.
- Answered by Andrew E from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you can get skin. Skin is kind of like a sticker for the back of your ipad thet covers the whole back
- Answered by Elan R from Highland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
try ghost armour or a zagg sheild get the matte finish one its not shinny or slippery
- Answered by Mike C from Nanoose Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Look for a hardshell case with some kind of texture. Look online, you'll be searching forever if you look in stores. If you have a Smart Cover, you can also fold it flat against the back of the iPad which will help to add grip when you hold it.
- Answered by Hannah C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
The folding magnetic covers sold by Apple can easily be folded back under the iPad, either when in use or when one simply wants it not to slide around. That puts a soft, suede or suede-like leather surface against what's under it. It doesn't slide at all on my tabletop.
- Answered by Richard S from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
yes. there a lot of different covers that cover the back of the iPad instead of the front. anyone of them would fix that problem.
- Answered by David T from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
yes you can put on a case
- Answered by Drew M from Plymouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
Will it read any thing besides photos and movies?
- Asked by Patrick H from Rancho Cucamonga
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it read any thing besides photos and movies?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
can i have it carved on the back
- Asked by Danny A from Katy
- Flag as inappropriate (can i have it carved on the back)
No answers yet
Can u use this pen for other things
- Asked by Emma M from Perris
- Flag as inappropriate (Can u use this pen for other things)
- Asked about: Disney Creativity Studio Smart Styl…
No answers yet