Is there an app I can purchase to get 3G or 4g access on my first generation iPad?
My iPad is a first generation iPad and I need to have access to the Internet any where I go like a cell phone, is there anything I can do other than buying a new iPad?
- Asked by Bruce M from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an app I can purchase to get 3G or 4g access on my first generation iPad?)
2 Answers from the Community
No because your iPad does not have the cellular radios capable of connecting to a network like Verizon 3G/4G LTE, or AT&T. You would have had to purchase the cellular model which is more expensive. I would recommend just getting the new iPad due to yours being outdated.
- Answered by Kevin H from Chattanooga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Well no. That's why the newer generations costs more then the older ones, you actually need to purchase a newer generation from a store not on an app.
- Answered by Cat A from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can first generation ipad get ios 7
- Asked by Rhonda I from Visalia
- Flag as inappropriate (Can first generation ipad get ios 7)
No answers yet