Is the ipad air smart case real leather?
Ipad air smart case
- Asked by Lucinda N
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the ipad air smart case real leather?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. It is fine aniline leather and needs to be treated and cleaned with leather products.
- Answered by Connie F from Oak Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yep the leather they use is real- they use Aniline Dyed Leather which is basically untainted peak grain leather that is dyed for colour devoid of any pigments applied. These hides will display some ordinary uniqueness such as healed scars, scratches, neckline and tummy wrinkles...
- Answered by Jiten P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which animal is the leather for the Smart Case from ?
- Asked by Imran D from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Which animal is the leather for the Smart Case from ?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
Are there leather smart cases?
- Asked by Julie H from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there leather smart cases?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…