If my ipad has no Internet connectivity can I use a iPhone's 4G connection to get Internet.
- Asked by Mitchell T from Hiawatha
- Flag as inappropriate (If my ipad has no Internet connectivity can I use a iPhone's 4G connection to get Internet.)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, with iPhone's 4G connectivity you can be able to connect up to 5* devices, including your iPad. (Carrier charges may apply)
To enable HotSpot on your iPhone.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to General*
3. Go to Celllular
4. Activate Cellular Data (if not done so) and turn Hot-Spot on!
*Some iPhone's have "Personal Hotspot" link when you're in the Settings app. If it is, flick it on.
And in your iPad, just turn on Wi-Fi and select your network, and you're good to go.
- Answered by Ricardo G from Edinburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does Apple TV work with slow internet connections?
- Asked by Jessica S from Lillington
- Flag as inappropriate (How does Apple TV work with slow internet connections?)
- Asked about: Apple TV