if i buy a new ipad mini and i have iwork for iPhone and my macbook air, will i get iwork on my ipad for free or do i have to pay for it again?
- Asked by Kevin K from Cottondale
- Flag as inappropriate (if i buy a new ipad mini and i have iwork for iPhone and my macbook air, will i get iwork on my ipad for free or do i have to pay for it again?)
1 Answer from the Community
When you say "iWork for iPhone", I assume you mean you have previously purchased Pages, Numbers and Keynote - three separate apps on your iPhone? Assuming that is what you mean, and as long as you sign in to your iPad using your existing iTunes account used on your iPhone, then you will be able to download and install the three separate iWork apps on your iPad free of charge.
Pages, Numbers and Keynote for iPhone are 'universal apps' which mean they download the same on both iPhone and iPad however they'll behave differently and take advantage of the extra screen size of iPad.
- Answered by Rob S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should i buy ipad air wifi+cellular or macbook air
- Asked by Anshumaan S from Thane
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i buy ipad air wifi+cellular or macbook air)
iworks pages for uni work??
- Asked by Jessica G
- Flag as inappropriate (iworks pages for uni work??)
No answers yet