I have a laptop, should I still get an ipad?
I currently have a hp pavillion g6 that I get all my work done on, doing heavy video/image editing. I wondered If I should still get an ipad to get light modifications and stuff done on the go, my dad says its just the same as a laptop as it can do all the same things but I don't think this is true. Someone help me.
- Asked by Cameron W
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a laptop, should I still get an ipad?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! An IPad is more portable and lightweight and is something you'll use daily. I have an IMac, a MacBook, an IPad and an IPhone 5. I use them all daily. My MacBook is older, so I use my IMac more. I can get by with just the IPad and the IPhone though. An IPad is just so much more portable than a computer and I am pretty sure you can have it interact with your HP.
- Answered by Gail S from Amherst
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Inviting opinions about use of ipad (or ipad mini) for extended writing (compared with writing on a laptop/notebook)?
- Asked by Ani T from Hatfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Inviting opinions about use of ipad (or ipad mini) for extended writing (compared with writing on a laptop/notebook)?)