How long should I charge my iPad mini (with Retina display) for the first time?
I've heard that an iPhone should be charged the first time for atleast 20 hours before you start using it. So should I do the same with my iPad mini?
- Asked by Regi M
- Flag as inappropriate (How long should I charge my iPad mini (with Retina display) for the first time?)
1 Answer from the Community
It shouldn't really matter. Whether it is your first charge or whatever number of charges you've been through. You can keep it in the charger for however long you want. Just keep in mind that once a month or so you will want to run down the battery till the device shut itself off to maintain the battery health.
I typically just use my device out of the box as normal without charging, and so far have not experienced any battery life issues.
- Answered by Paul K from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iPad mini with Retina Display Smart Case - (PRODUCT) RED wear easily and does it discolor much?
- Asked by Daire W
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad mini with Retina Display Smart Case - (PRODUCT) RED wear easily and does it discolor much?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED