How do I send my photos from my iPad to another ipad
I have iPad 4
- Asked by Gladys M
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I send my photos from my iPad to another ipad)
2 Answers from the Community
Use the iMessage app that's already installed. You must sign in with your Apple ID in the app. With iMessage, you can send pics, texts and videos to other Apple devices preinstalled with iMessage.
- Answered by Tim G from White Bluff
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can e-mail them. On the 2nd i pad open the e-mail and then download the photos to that i pad. This works with relatively small files and if you don't have too many. if you have hundreds of photos it could take a long time this way. But it's OK for a few.
- Answered by Jean G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I get a read receipt when I send an email from ipad
- Asked by Darryl C from Elstree
- Flag as inappropriate (can I get a read receipt when I send an email from ipad)
Can I send photos to a hard drive from iPad using airport express?
- Asked by Paul Nancy V from Toledo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I send photos to a hard drive from iPad using airport express?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express