How do I get Microsoft Word, Power Point, and ActivInspire on my iPad?
I am applying for a Donor's Choose grant, and have to include all costs. I am trying to get an iPad to use for my classroom, especially for Flipboard use. I would like to be able to use it with my Promethean Board as well. How do I get Microsoft Word, Power Point, and ActivInspire (for the Promethean Board) loaded onto an iPad? Do they cost anything?
- Asked by Susan T from Hartsville
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get Microsoft Word, Power Point, and ActivInspire on my iPad?)
3 Answers from the Community
The best and easiest solution is to buy Documents to Go Premium edition for iPad. Then download the free desktop version for your laptop/computer. I do all of my editing work on my MacBook Pro in Microsoft Office products (Word, etc.), then wirelessly sync tons of Word documents back and forth to my iPad and iPhone. I do lots of presentations with my iPad and my Word documents through Docs to Go...I've found it the best solution for my back and forth uses Word. The best part of this is that you can quickly move hundreds of Word documents and PowerPoints without messing with any cloud arrangement. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Ronald L from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
For MS Word & Excel - I use the "Documents on the go" app
- Answered by Ben V from Carlingford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
U cannot get word on Ur IPad, however you can buy the app called pages for your IPad! See you would have to email yourself the word file, then u can view it in pages
- Answered by Cody H from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can I get Microsoft Office word as app on a IPAD2 ?
- Asked by Shawna W from Riverton
- Flag as inappropriate (can I get Microsoft Office word as app on a IPAD2 ?)