Does this need a computer to set it up for my iPad?
- Asked by Gwen C from Collingwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this need a computer to set it up for my iPad?)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Wir…
2 Answers from the Community
You set up as direct connection, then you have to select wifi network table photosmart, then select print and printer should appear.
- Answered by Hing T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can also set up on a home wifi network direct from the printer. I did it on Sunday in less than 10 minutes. Took longer to unpack it. This lets you print from anywhere. Tested it from 16 miles away. Worked like a charm.
- Answered by David H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2