Do I need a transformer to use my iPad in the U.K.?

I want to take an iPad to the U.K. Do I need a transformer? Do I need different plugs to charge the batteries?

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    The Apple charger is dual voltage so you will not need a converter but you will need a pin adapter so you can plug it into the 3-pin socket used in the UK.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 2 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions