Do I need a desktop to setup wifi
I bought two iPads and want to set up wifi in my home without a desktop. Will the iPads recognize any router I plug into
My cable modem? I have an airport express as well but wasn't sure it would be strong enough for my entire home.
Both routers have setup CDs but I don't have a desktop? I was hoping I could just plug a router in the wall, connect the Ethernet cable to it via the cable modem and have wifi. Will that work?
- Asked by Eric H from Strafford
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a desktop to setup wifi)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do I need wifi and cellular for iMessages?
- Asked by Jamie A
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need wifi and cellular for iMessages?)
No answers yet
Does wifi need to be on for stylus, or can I use it in airplane mode?
- Asked by Adam B from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Does wifi need to be on for stylus, or can I use it in airplane mode?)
- Asked about: Disney Creativity Studio Deluxe Sma…