Can the ipad mini make and receive phone calls using a phone app and a bluetooth headset to talk/listen?
I don't want to have to talk into the iPad mini directly or have my caller's voice be heard by those around me. Can I carry the iPad mini in my purse or pocket while wearing a bluetooth headset and answer calls with the headset? Or will I have to find the mini in my purse to answer calls and enable the headset?
- Asked by Linda H from Vashon Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the ipad mini make and receive phone calls using a phone app and a bluetooth headset to talk/listen?)
2 Answers from the Community
Trying the free app 'line2' from the App Store. It gives you a local phone number and you can receive voicemails from your phone by forwarding your calls from your cell phone to the line2 phone number, that way you can get calls and respond via text or email to your callers... Give it a try...
- Answered by Frank G from Sanford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Bongumusa M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does ipad mini with cellular can make phone calls without using any app?
- Asked by Faiz H from Iligan City
- Flag as inappropriate (Does ipad mini with cellular can make phone calls without using any app?)