Can my ipad view raw and JPG images directly in camera instead of having to download big files to ipad?
For a new camera like D800, one single raw file is 40-50MB (lossless compressed). I filled up my 64GB card in camera in less than one week during a photo trip. I don't want to fill up my IPAD so quickly!
- Asked by Wu L from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Can my ipad view raw and JPG images directly in camera instead of having to download big files to ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can view the files directly from the USB connection, and choose which to import.
- Answered by Chris A from Pontefract
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I'm not mistaken about a file size that large but I have and 6mp d70 nikon and a full frame d700 and after iport from both I end up with almost the same file size. Give or take a few mp here and there for the dif in color rendering.
- Answered by Jody B from Sandyville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can ipad view cameras from a dvr
- Asked by Maria G from San Bernardino
- Flag as inappropriate (can ipad view cameras from a dvr)
No answers yet