can i use quickbooks on iPad
- Asked by Ananda B from Kilauea
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use quickbooks on iPad)
4 Answers from the Community
I spoke with Intuit/Quickbooks on 2/4/13 and I was told that the ipad is compatible for all customer activity which includes creating invoices, sales receipts, receiving payments, creating proposals and adding customers. What you can't do on an ipad is view the register or reports, nothing related to banking or with your vendors.
- Answered by Jeffery T from Mounds View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Quickbooks Mobile is designed to allow you to do some basic Quickbooks tasks, like invoicing. It will sync with your desktop version of quickbooks.
- Answered by Jason R from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, Quickbook itself is NOT available for IOS. you can create and save your quickbook documents IN PDF formt on your computer and use the IOS units to View, but the software itself is Not available for the IPad/IPhone environment.
if you look thru iTunes, I am sure that there are numerous products available that are LIKE or Compatible with Quickbooks.
- Answered by Thomas B from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes! There is a native iPad app for QuickBooks Online available in the App Store.
- Answered by Tyler F from Mountain View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How do you transfer quickbooks from a pc to a mac
- Asked by Sonia B from Antioch
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you transfer quickbooks from a pc to a mac)
- Asked about: Mac
can i use this with my ipad?
- Asked by Derry M from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with my ipad?)
- Asked about: WD 3TB My Book Studio USB 3.0 Hard …
Does it work with ipad air?
- Asked by Cheryl W
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with ipad air?)
- Asked about: Bose Bluetooth Headset Series II - …
No answers yet