Can I use my IPad as a sat nav
- Asked by Mike H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my IPad as a sat nav)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, it is completely legal to use a full size iPad or an iPad Mini as satellite navigation through apps such as the tomtom app which is about £30 but works when the iPad isn't connected to the Internet as it stores all UK and NI maps or the navfree app which is free but needs to be connected to the Internet which if you aren't on a truly unlimited data package like mine could end up costing quite a lot. I use the free software but with a tether to my iPhone, just make sure you set the route up before you drive and get a good quality mount so it doesn't move when you're driving.
- Answered by Chris P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Eileen S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which connection is suitable for updating my sat nav?
- Asked by Janet O
- Flag as inappropriate (Which connection is suitable for updating my sat nav?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (0.5m)
can i use this with my ipad?
- Asked by Derry M from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with my ipad?)
- Asked about: WD 3TB My Book Studio USB 3.0 Hard …
Can I use this on a us ipad
- Asked by Nadeem H from Huntingdon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on a us ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
No answers yet