Can I trade in my old ipad for a newer one through Apple?
Does Apple buy back older models in exchange for a new one?
- Asked by Rob M from Aptos
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I trade in my old ipad for a newer one through Apple?)
2 Answers from the Community
Apple will provide you a fair market value for your iPad which is applied to a Apple gift card which can be used towards a purchase of a new iPad or other apple product or service.
- Answered by Floyd M from West Henrietta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i would like to trade an Ipad mini that is one and a half years old for and Ipad. Dose the Apple store do this?
- Answered by Linda S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have an iPad (the very first one). Is there a cover for this old iPad?
- Asked by Maria W C B from Daly City
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an iPad (the very first one). Is there a cover for this old iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)RED
whould apple buy my old ipad?
- Asked by David C from Oakland Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate (whould apple buy my old ipad?)