can I print from IPAD
- Asked by Philip W from Clinton
- Flag as inappropriate (can I print from IPAD)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, the iPad automatically picks up your air or e-printer; however, when I used the 3G and 4G I could not print at all, nor could my service provider help out with this problem. I switched to WiFi and I can print without any problems.
- Answered by Sherry P from Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
or you could try an app like print n share which lets me print to most printers via wifi, 3G or 4G etc
- Answered by Claire S from Ventnor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is the printer capable of printing from iPad2 using my Verizon MyFi Hot Spot?
- Asked by Averill M from Veneta
- Flag as inappropriate (is the printer capable of printing from iPad2 using my Verizon MyFi Hot Spot?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in…
How can I print from my iPad?
- Asked by Holly A from Carroll
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I print from my iPad?)