Can an iPad 2 get iOS 7
- Asked by Noy U from Sonhrog
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an iPad 2 get iOS 7)
4 Answers from the Community
The iPad 2 can get iOS 7, but there are a couple of things that I would bear in mind:
Make sure that you definitely want to update the device to the latest software as you can't go back to to iOS 6 when the software has installed on the device.
There are some features of iOS 7 that may not be available on the iPad 2, so before updating the software to iOS 7 I strongly recommend you read through the small print at the bottom of Apple's iOS 7 Features Page to see what the iPad 2 may miss out on.
- Answered by Ana M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Lyn G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Wasi A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Yousuf Jamil M from Dhaka
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4