Are the chargers the same for ipad 3 and 4?
- Asked by Shilene J
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the chargers the same for ipad 3 and 4?)
2 Answers from the Community
Technically the chargers are the same for both iPad 3 and 4. Only the charging (and sync) cables are different. İPad3 needs the cable with 30-pin connector while the newer iPad4 needs the Lightning connector. The 12w charger in this topic can be used for both models, with the compatible cables.
- Answered by M. Afak Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the iPad 3 has 30 pin connector while the iPad 4 has a lightning connector.
(I have an iPad 3)
- Answered by Luis C from Independence
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this the charger that came with my iPad 3?
- Asked by Matthew - from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the charger that came with my iPad 3?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
can you purchase an ipad4 chargers
- Asked by Nancy A from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (can you purchase an ipad4 chargers)
No answers yet