Will Apple TV work in nursing home that has wifi? Mother has iPod (4th) and iPad 2, but no desktop.
- Asked by Kelly H from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple TV work in nursing home that has wifi? Mother has iPod (4th) and iPad 2, but no desktop.)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it will work, as long as you know the name of the network and the WiFi password of the network. If the iPad can connect to the network, then the Apple TV can as well. I don't know how iPod + Apple TV work.
If there is more than one Apple TV in the home, then you need to give yours a recognisable name so your mother plays music, videos and photos from her iPad to _her_ Apple TV and not someone else's. On the other hand, if there is a communal room with a TV and Apple TV, then every iPad can play videos on that TV, which might be useful.
- Answered by Christian B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)