What is a DVI input on my TV?
Can I connect Apple TV to the DVI input?
- Asked by John B from Clifton Park
- Flag as inappropriate (What is a DVI input on my TV?)
1 Answer from the Community
DVI is "Digital Video Input" and it is the calibre of video on HDMI. And yes, you can buy an inexpensive HDMI to DVI cable, which will transmit your video signal into your TV. Unfortunately, DVI doesn't transmit audio...so that's another matter--and one which I'm trying to solve, myself.
- Answered by Scott D from Gravenhurst
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)
can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)
can i use apple tv with my iPhone to stream on television
- Asked by Sherri S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple tv with my iPhone to stream on television)