Play MacBookPro DVD's with Apple TV
I bought a bunch of training video's that cannot play on a DVD player. Only a Computer DVD player. Can I connect via a cable my older MacBookPro 2008 that does not have a HDMI out port to the Apple TV and then watch the video's on my 43 in TV
- Asked by William L from Lodi
- Flag as inappropriate (Play MacBookPro DVD's with Apple TV)
1 Answer from the Community
You can get an adapter from your computers video display out to HDMI and plug it directly to the TV, for video only. If you want the sound from a second source, a standard 1/8" audio to RCA cord to either your TV or stereo should do it.
- Answered by Randy R from Port Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)
can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)