My TV is 8 years old. It does have an HDMI port. The resolution is: 1366x768 Will this work with Apple TV
- Asked by Deborah H from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (My TV is 8 years old. It does have an HDMI port. The resolution is: 1366x768 Will this work with Apple TV)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Apple TV will definitely work with your older TV.
My older TV is a Sony with the same screen resolution as yours; sure, it's HD and has an HDMI input, but it can only display up to 720p video. Apple TV automatically detects the HDTV's capabilities and adjusts itself accordingly. And if you eventually upgrade to a 1080p HDTV, there's nothing you need to do; Apple TV automatically adjusts.
- Answered by Julian B from Baie-d'urfe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with Magnovox HD HDMI television?
- Asked by Kent B from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Magnovox HD HDMI television?)
No answers yet