is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?
- Asked by Jennifer P from Hopewell Junction
- Flag as inappropriate (is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?)
2 Answers from the Community
If the tube television has an HDMI input, YES, entirely compatible.
if the tube television only has RCA/Component/other analog, then NO. (unless you have the OLD apple tv 1st gen, it's large & silver, looks nothing like the current small black box that is v2/v3)
- Answered by Dennis B from Hesperia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple TV is compatible with any television that has an HDMI input. You simply connect with an HDMI cable and you're good to go.
- Answered by Angelo B from Cape Coral
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i move apple tv from one television to another television
- Asked by Ernest Sharon D from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (can i move apple tv from one television to another television)