Is apple TV 100 to 240V?
I'm in England.Can I plug my US apple TV into a 240v wall socket?
- Asked by Darryl J from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is apple TV 100 to 240V?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Apple TV has a universal power supply, 115-240V 50/60 Hz. To plug your US unit into a wall socket in England simply requires an inexpensive plug adapter.
- Answered by Julian B from Baie-d'urfe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Could the power cord work under 220V?
- Asked by Yuchang W from Blacksburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Could the power cord work under 220V?)
No answers yet
can i watch apple tv on two seperate screens at the same time?
- Asked by Patricia H from Rancho Santa Margarita
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch apple tv on two seperate screens at the same time?)