I live in rural south western Ontario Ca will apple tv work for me?
I have high speed via a Netgear bell turbo hub for my Internet & television service
- Asked by Glenna B from Shelburne
- Flag as inappropriate (I live in rural south western Ontario Ca will apple tv work for me?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have access to the internet, you should be able to access Apple TV, since it is internet driven. Check the Apple TV specifications and compare them with your Netgear hub to make sure it can handle the Apple TV specs.
According to the spec sheet from Apple, you need:
Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, or n) wireless network (wireless video streaming requires 802.11a, g, or n) or 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network.
- Answered by Kevin M from Roswell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)
can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)