i have directv, will apple tv replace that? or can i switch between the two on the same tv?
- Asked by Aaron S from Rpv
- Flag as inappropriate (i have directv, will apple tv replace that? or can i switch between the two on the same tv?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, Apple TV does not replace your DirectTV. You can switch between the two on the same TV. The Apple TV connects to your TV is the same way that a DVD player, Blu-ray player, or game console connects to your TV. It plugs into one of the available HDMI inputs on your TV. In the same way that you switch inputs on your TV to watch a DVD or Blu-ray, you can switch inputs to your Apple TV to watch it and then switch back to watch your DirecTV.
Many people have found after using their Apple TV for a couple months that they can get the video entertainment they want through just their Apple TV. Many choose to "cut the cable" and cancel their DirecTV or cable subscription to save money each month.
- Answered by Jack R from Huntsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)