how may I use my PC with Apple TV?
May I view my PC laptop display on my TV with Apple TV? What can I do with my PC laptop when using Apple TV, or must I have an iOS-device to utilize Apple TV?
- Asked by Kirk R from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (how may I use my PC with Apple TV?)
4 Answers from the Community
If your laptop and Apple TV are on the same LAN, you can purchase AirParrot software. Streams picture and audio.
- Answered by William M from Cary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Using a 3rd party application called AirParrot (charges may apply) you can mirror your Windows PC screen to the Apple TV, or if you are using a 2011+ Mac running 10.7 (Lion)+ it is built in to OS X.
- Answered by Matthew M from Mckinnon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Check AirMyPC. It is a 3rd software that lets you to mirror your webcam or PC screen (any PC screen you want) including sounds to your AppleTV.
- Answered by Jerry S from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Download iTunes from Apple
Turn on home sharing with same Apple ID
- Answered by Daniel J from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4