does your TV have to have an internet connection to work with Apple TV
- Asked by Robert S from Acton
- Flag as inappropriate (does your TV have to have an internet connection to work with Apple TV)
1 Answer from the Community
If you want Netflix etc, then yes you'll need the world wide webs.
If you already have media on your laptop in iTunes and want to play it on TV, it's a snap.
Just make sure you have Home Sharing turned on both machines with your same Apple ID and the media will show up over your network on TV.
Make sure your machines are on the same network (either Airport or hard wired CAT 5) and your ATV is plugged into your TV with an HDMI cable and you should be good.
- Answered by Frank W from Somis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)