does apple tv have to be connected directly via cable to your tv?
- Asked by Robert G
- Flag as inappropriate (does apple tv have to be connected directly via cable to your tv?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes it does with an HDMI cable
- Answered by Mitchel S from Mount Pearl
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
A physical connection is made via an HDMI cable between the Apple TV and your television set.
- Answered by Randall D from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
yes - it uses an HDMI cable for all output.
- Answered by Henry M from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
YES... You need an HDMI-to-HDMI or HDMI-to-HDMI Adapter or HDMI Adapter-to-HDMI.
- Answered by Donald B from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4