Can you use one apple tv for two or more tvs
If there is, please tell me how.
- Asked by David B from Kettering
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use one apple tv for two or more tvs)
4 Answers from the Community
If you want the same content on each TV, yes you can certainly do that. All you need is a hdmi splitter between your AppleTV and your two TV's. If you want each TV to have it's own source, that is not possible with only one AppleTV.
- Answered by Darren W from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes but not all HDMi Splitters works with Apple TV.
You need a HDMI Splitter, which has "EDID" only with that certificate it is working.
- Answered by Iphone P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Only if the tv that is connected to your APPLEtv has an HDMI out port, and it is practical to run an HDMI cable from said out port to that second tv's HDMI input.
- Answered by Michael V from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I am not sure, as I have yet to own Apple TV, however, my friend says you run an HDMI cable from the box to the TV. Based on that I would assume it is one for one.
- Answered by Jared P from Ventura
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)