Can you move your Apple TV between two locations? House and Cottage?
- Asked by Tim S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you move your Apple TV between two locations? House and Cottage?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can. The only thing you need to do is enter the name of the WiFi network and the password for the WiFi network when you move. Or you can change one of the two WiFi routers so they have the same network name and password, then you don't need to change anything on the Apple TV at all, assuming your cottage is miles away from your house and not within reach of your home network.
If there is no WiFi in the cottage then a Mac can create its own little WiFi network, so you can play music and movies from your Mac.
- Answered by Christian B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i move apple tv from one television to another television
- Asked by Ernest Sharon D from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (can i move apple tv from one television to another television)
Can you watch the same move on two different TVs
- Asked by Norman W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you watch the same move on two different TVs)