can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
I want to add a tv to the bedroom. The apple tv is set up in the livingroom. Can I connect to the appletv from the bedroom tv? Do I need another router or other devices to set this up?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)
6 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can. You will need an HDMI splitter to do that. HDMI out of the Apple TV device to an HDMI splitter, then out of the splitter to the TV's.
- Answered by Jason J P from North Richland Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just to clarify the answer: you can use an HDMI splitter to share the output between two (or more) TVs, but you'll need to run HDMI cables from the splitter to each TV. Getting one from your living room to your bedroom might be easy...or very hard! Hope this helps.
- Answered by David G from Glebe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you can! Just unplug it from tv 1 and connect it to tv2...SIMPLE!
- Answered by Chris C from Kensington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
By the time that you spend the money for cables, splitters and so on you could buy another AppleTV
- Answered by George E from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
why not buy another apple tv for the bedroom?... its only 99 bucks
- Answered by Michael S from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
- Answered by Jorge L from Santana
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)
Can you stream from one device to two Apple tvs at the same time
- Asked by Elwood B from Sparks
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you stream from one device to two Apple tvs at the same time)