Can I use more than one Apple ID account with Apple TV device?
Hi there. My wife and I both want to browse and play content using Apple TV. Can we both use our own ID's together to do so? Grateful for any other tips with multiple users... Cheers.
- Asked by Aaron R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use more than one Apple ID account with Apple TV device?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the Apple TV supports multiple IDs. Go to Settings, iTunes Store, Accounts, and choose Add New Account. In the same Accounts menu, you can choose between the accounts you've added.
- Answered by Julian B from Baie-d'urfe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)
Can you stream from one device to two Apple tvs at the same time
- Asked by Elwood B from Sparks
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you stream from one device to two Apple tvs at the same time)