Can I use Apple TV with a Windows PC to connect to an LCD projector?
I am a teacher. I have only PC's. Can I use Apple TV to wirelessly connect the computer to the LCD projector? Would I need additional equipment or cable?
- Asked by Susan A from Nutter Fort
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apple TV with a Windows PC to connect to an LCD projector?)
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro Cable - AirPlay Mirro…
1 Answer from the Community
That depends on what you want to send to the projector.
From tech specs:
"For streaming media from a Mac or PC: iTunes 10.6 or later; iTunes Store account for Home Sharing"
You won't be able to mirror what is on the PC screen. You would only be able to stream content from iTunes on the PC. The Apple TV would connect to your projector using this adapter and then you would stream the iTunes content wirelessly through Home Sharing.
- Answered by Christina T from Lake Oswego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect apple tv to a projector
- Asked by Billerica Sped Vpp Pf B from Billerica
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect apple tv to a projector)