Can I use a universal controller on Apple TV
- Asked by Eliezer R from New Haven
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a universal controller on Apple TV)
2 Answers from the Community
If you are reffering to using a non Apple remote for your Apple TV the answer is definately YES. That little remote that comes with it is cute, but it is so easy to lose. I use a Harmony Smart Control remote for my entire entertainment system. Setup was easy. The only issue I've had is remembering that the original Apple remote only has 8 button functions. (UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, Select, Exit and Menu).
- Answered by Curtis V from Lloydminster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No you cant.. if you have any apple IOS devices (Iphone, Ipad, Ipod) download remote app form app store and use as remote.
- Answered by Faizal I
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use My Macbook as a remote control for my Apple TV
- Asked by Margaret R from Jaffrey
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use My Macbook as a remote control for my Apple TV)