can i stream sirius xm on apple tv?
- Asked by Melinda O from Edmond
- Flag as inappropriate (can i stream sirius xm on apple tv?)
3 Answers from the Community
AppleTV does not have a built-in app for listening to SiriusXM radio, either in Canada or the US.
However, you can use the SiriusXM app on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad, then airplay it to the Apple TV. This may cost you extra though, depending on your subscription.
- Answered by Craig V from Brantford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Actually I am listening to sirius from my tv right now using airplay. don't know why you couldn't.
- Answered by Rosemary P from Beacon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Saw this while trying to solve this on my own. Contrary to the most popular answer, you cannot AirPlay from the SiriusXM App. It would be so great if Apple and Sirius could manage an app for Apple TV; I solved this problem by adding an iPod dock to my Bose 3-2-1 system, so satellite radio flows from the SiriusXM App through my home theater speakers. It's just a workaround, though, and I wish there was a better way.
- Answered by Joseph C from Sanford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i use apple tv with my iPhone to stream on television
- Asked by Sherri S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple tv with my iPhone to stream on television)
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)