can i stream from my imac to apple tv and use my imac at the same time
I want to know if i can still do other stuff in my imac while it is streaming a video to apple tv.
- Asked by Charisse F from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (can i stream from my imac to apple tv and use my imac at the same time)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. The best way to do it is to enable Home Sharing on both the iMac (actually, in iTunes) and the Apple TV, and to play movies from the Computers section of the Apple TV. The CPU load is practically zero in this case, since the iMac is not actually playing the movie; it's merely copying the movie file to the Apple TV.
- Answered by Julian B from Baie-d'urfe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Absolutely, the only way your TV screen will change is if you are using Mirroring and start changing which desktop you're working on. Otherwise it should be fine.
- Answered by Joseph P from Merrimack
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use apple tv with my iPhone to stream on television
- Asked by Sherri S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple tv with my iPhone to stream on television)
Can you stream from one device to two Apple tvs at the same time
- Asked by Elwood B from Sparks
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you stream from one device to two Apple tvs at the same time)