Can I stream content that is played on Quicktime?
- Asked by Ibrahim M from Plattsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I stream content that is played on Quicktime?)
1 Answer from the Community
On OS X, you can stream Quicktime content. Just enable AirPlay Mirroring to your Apple TV (go go the "Displays" section of your Mac system preferences, then select your Apple TV from the drop-down menu). Then, open the media that you want to stream, and put it in full-screen. This will mirror the content onto your television.
- Answered by Michael S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to Play content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on your HDTV
- Asked by Rose S from Herndon
- Flag as inappropriate (how to Play content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on your HDTV)