Can I recieve live television on IPAD
- Asked by Mary C from Grand Blanc
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I recieve live television on IPAD)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can. I have Comcast Triple Play and all of the stations stream live to iPad going through the cable providers app. Most of the other apps from the other networks (CBS, ABC, NBC, FX, HBO, Max, USA, TNT, Lifetime, Discovery, etc.....etc) have all streamed live TV through my iPad Air. I watched all of March Madness live on my iPad so i didn't miss a game. I guess it would depend on where you live and what your cable company provides. However, my answer to your questions is a resounding YES. Download the apps and start watching. Good luck and enjoy.
- Answered by Ted H from Indiana
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have Verizon Fios and can watch various shows on mt IPad with a Fios app. If I purchased premium channels, e.g. HBO, Showtime, etc. they are also viewable with "my fios app"
- Answered by Robert B from Millsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?
- Asked by Fran O from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my iPad as a television with my Apple TV?)
I live in rural south western Ontario Ca will apple tv work for me?
- Asked by Glenna B from Shelburne
- Flag as inappropriate (I live in rural south western Ontario Ca will apple tv work for me?)