can apple tv access both macbook and imac (or two MacBooks?)
I have two macbook pros.
If I attach Apple TV to my HDTV, can I then use either computer to play home movies?
- Asked by Jerry H from Euless
- Flag as inappropriate (can apple tv access both macbook and imac (or two MacBooks?))
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can access more than one iTunes Library
- Answered by Andre H from Kanata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)