Are there requirements for Airplay?
Are there any requirements to use airplay on my iPhone 4 or ipod touch 4th generation?
- Asked by Maegan M from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there requirements for Airplay?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. First if all you need 2nd or 3rd generation Apple TV connected to Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/g/n network or AirPort Express. The iPhone is 4s (or later), iPad 2 (or later), iPad Mini, or an iPod Touch (5th generation). Those are requirements to use AirPlay for video or mirroring. Make sure your connected to the same Wi-Fi network (SSID). I have been able to use AirPlay for audio with an iPod Touch (4th generation). I haven't tried audio AirPlay with the iPhone 4 but I'm sure it would AirPlay audio since the iPod Touch 4th generation worked.
- Answered by Michael M from Sandy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Bluetooth required to operate Netflix on my TV?
- Asked by Byron R from Davenport
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Bluetooth required to operate Netflix on my TV?)
Will AirPlay to Apple TV work from an iPad with iOS 7.1.2
- Asked by Philip W from Kintbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Will AirPlay to Apple TV work from an iPad with iOS 7.1.2)