About the Apple TV Connection Strength
I have a new iMac (just bought in Aug 2013) in my study room and my SONY TV in my sitting room; I am thinking to buy an Apple TV to connect the iMac and the SONY TV as the screen (I guess this should work, right?)
After all, I will scream video from my iMac to the screen of the SONY TV for movies, youtube, video clips, etc. My question is: I have a cement wall between my study room and sitting room (is not a very wide open area), will this affect the screaming connectivity between the iMac and SONY TV??? What is the connectivity methodology / theory behind this technology? Thanks.
- Asked by Chung Yiu A
- Flag as inappropriate (About the Apple TV Connection Strength)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)