The MobilePro mount allows you to adjust and articulate your Apple display or iMac to any position – height, depth, tilt and portrait-to-landscape orientation. Its adjustable arm provides for a considerable vertical lift of 16 inches/40.6 cm. Plus, the integrated cable management channels keeps everything neat, tidy and out of the way. This universal design features a no-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support of your Apple hardware.
- Accommodates any Cinema Display or iMac that accepts a VESA adapter bracket and weighs 14.1 kg or less
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Free up more workspace on your table or desktop
- Add more ergonomic adjustments to your Apple hardware
- Rotate screen between portrait and landscape viewing
- Cable management channel keeps everything neat, tidy and out of the way
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- No-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support
Did you notice?The flexible knuckle allows you to position the monitor at the best viewing angle and cord management keeps everything nice and neat.
Apple Recommends ForPlacing your Cinema Display or iMac in the perfect position to achieve maximum ergonomic comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford MobilePro Desktop Mount
- Mounting hardware
- Cable clips
- Installation instructions
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- UPC or EAN No.: 96633328680
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Compatible with Macs and Apple Displays when used with the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit (not included). Proper installation requires a solid surface that is between 0.5 and 1.125 in./1.3 and 2.9 cm thick. Solid surface must be secured to a table base or something similar.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this hold two thunderbolt displays, one on each side of the pole? and understood that i have to buy another monitor arm. Thanks.
- Asked by Christian A from Gladesville
Yes - I have that very setup in my office and it works great. Get the second monitor arm, and you wi Yes - I have that very setup in my office and it works great. Get the second monitor arm, and you will be all set. …
- Answered by Eugene G from Southport
How is this mounted on a desk? Is it necessary to drill holes on the desk?
- Asked by Bumsoo H from Arlington
The stand utilizes a mounting plate which requires five holes be drilled through the desktop. Four s The stand utilizes a mounting plate which requires five holes be drilled through the desktop. Four small holes at 9/32" and one large 5/8" hole. …
- Answered by Junesoo Y from Milton
Mount using my desk's cable access hole?
- Asked by Brad W from New York
No answers yet
does this work the newer model iMac 2012/2013
- Asked by Junel D from Vallejo
You need to order the VESA version of the iMac, you cannot use this with the 2012 model iMac that do You need to order the VESA version of the iMac, you cannot use this with the 2012 model iMac that doesn't ship with the vesa mount rather than the desk stand. …
- Answered by Neil M
Has anyone actually used this product with a 2010 24-inch LED Cinema Display?
- Asked by John-paul M
It should work
I watched the view on Bretford's website (or you tube cant remember) and its essenti It should work
I watched the view on Bretford's website (or you tube cant remember) and its essentially a credit card type plastic card you push a metal pin in to release the stand so you can unscrew it, it is VERY easy from what it looks like …
- Answered by Barry H from Murray
does the versa mount come with the bretford mobilepro desk mount
- Asked by Allan M from Regina
No, the VESA mount is not included.
- Answered by Jason J from Saddle River