This heavy-duty Velcro armband adjusts easily to offer a universal fit so you can keep your iPod close by and safe. The clear cover allows full access to click wheel and screen for continuous playback while running or jogging.
What's more, once you're done running, you can take your iPod out and wash your neoprene armband ready for the next jog. There's even a Velcro cable tidy to keep your iPod headphone cable in place while you exercise.
Stay safe and protected
The reflective material is flexible and gives enhanced visibility at night so you stay safe, and your iPod classic stays secure - it's a must have if you enjoy listening to music during a workout.
- Complete iPod protection
- Clear cover for access to screen and click wheel
- Form-fitting, washable neoprene
- Reflective material for enhanced visibility at night Velcro adjustment for universal fit
- Easy access to headphone jack, hold switch and dock connector
Did you notice?The reflective material gives enhanced visibility at night so you stay safe, and your iPod classic stays secure.
Apple Recommends ForUninterrupted playback of your favourite tunes while running or at the gym - maximum protection for your iPod classic.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Sports Armband Pro for iPod classic
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Neoprene, Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.5 in
- Width: 17.7 in
- Weight: .08 oz
- Length: 5 in
- Mfr. Part Number: CL56240
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450654010
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
Ratings & Reviews
When this product arrived the first thing I did, naturally, was to slot my iPod into the armband. It was quite tricky to fit into When this product arrived the first thing I did, naturally, was to slot my iPod into the armband. It was quite tricky to fit into the holder & it was clear that the hole was a too small for an iPod Classic. The plastic screen promptly split straight down the middle. There's also no cover for the top of the iPod (i.e. where the headphones plug in) so when it rains there's no protection for the iPod from the wet. Apple Customer Service were great & gave me an instant refund. …
- Written by Ed R from LONDON
201 of 208 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this the only case you have for the ipod classic
- Asked by Bernard W from Inglewood
Is the iPod Classic an 8th generation
- Asked by George B from Shrewsbury
No answers yet
Will thia armband fit the classic 30GB
- Asked by Gillian P
No answers yet
Is there no armband for 4th gen ipod? Is that possible they sold the 4th gen w/out an armband?
- Asked by David U from Portland
I am a female with small arms, will this be too big?
- Asked by Marie D from Little Neck
My advice is to strap this on your forearm.
Alternatively, you might want to wear a wrist band an My advice is to strap this on your forearm.
Alternatively, you might want to wear a wrist band and strap this on to your wrist band and wear it like a watch (yes, I've seen a few folks do this). Don't bother wearing this around your upper arms or around your biceps, it will slip right off with all the perspiration. Plus, Its not really comfortable. …
- Answered by Koh E
Does the armband work with an iPod which already has a protective cover, such as the iSkin?
- Asked by John D from Christiansburg
To answer my own question, this armband does not fit the iPod into the pouch unless you first remove To answer my own question, this armband does not fit the iPod into the pouch unless you first remove the protective cover. If you are a brisk runner I would suggest keeping the armband near the crook of your elbow or on your forearm because this armband is much larger than armbands sold for the smaller devices, such as the shuffle or the nano. Do not bother in the rain because your iPod will get wet. …
- Answered by John D from Christiansburg