Lightweight, compact, and easy to move, the new Bretford Mobility Cart for MacBook and iPad allows you to store, secure, charge and transport any combination of Apple notebook computers and iPad devices. The Bretford Mobility Cart features a new power management system, is 20 percent smaller and includes new directional locking swivel casters which makes it easier to move from room to room.
The all new Power Management System, located on top of the cart, features a charge indicator light which glows orange when charging and turns to green when all your Mac and iPad devices are charged. Two charging modes give you the ability to properly charge the entire cart, or with the touch of a button, apply a rapid charge to just the first ten devices. Smarter charging cycles focuses charging power on the devices that need it most, letting your charged devices stay cool, extending battery life and saving on energy costs.
Cables without clutter
The new Mobility Cart features doors in front and back, with separate programmable combination locks for each, allowing power adapters to be secured separately from the devices. Laser-cut numbers and an all-new cable management slide-lock in the front help keep devices and power cords in the right slot, while matching laser-cut numbers in the back keep your devices connected to the appropriate power adapter. Custom-fit power adapter slots accommodate all models of MagSafe power adapters, as well as the iPad USB power adapter.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to move
- All steel with non-toxic aluminium powder-coat finish
- Charge indicator light
- Two charging modes
- Two doors with programmable locks
- Cable management slide
- Ships fully assembled
- Charge only; does not provide iPad syncing
Did you notice?Two charging modes let you properly charge the entire cart or with the touch of a button, apply a rapid charge to just the first ten devices.
Apple Recommends ForStore, secure, charge and transport any combination of Apple notebook computers and iPad devices from classroom to classroom.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford Mobility Cart 30 for Mac
- Height: 94 cm/37 in.
- Width: 99 cm/39 in.
- Weight: 83 kg
- Length: 61 cm/24 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633349029
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I want to bring this cart to Asia country. Does this cart support 220-230v input voltage?
- Asked by Raffles American S from Nusajaya
No answers yet
hi is the bretford mobility cart available for international customers
- Asked by Jason C
This cart does NOT sync. You need the Bretford Powersync Cart. I have one and it works wonderful f This cart does NOT sync. You need the Bretford Powersync Cart. I have one and it works wonderful for syncing my iPads to one single macbook! …
- Answered by Erin W from Buffalo Grove
can you save files from the ipad mini to a flashdrive
- Asked by Leslie A W from Hales Corners
Will iPads fit in the slots of the Bretford Mobility Cart if they are in a Bear Motion case?
- Asked by Wyoming E from Wyoming