Lightweight, compact, and easy to move, the new Bretford Mobility Cart for MacBook and iPad allows you to store, secure, charge and transport any combination of Apple notebook computers and iPad devices. The Bretford Mobility Cart features a new power management system, is 20 percent smaller and includes new directional locking swivel casters which makes it easier to move from room to room.
The all new Power Management System, located on top of the cart, features a charge indicator light which glows orange when charging and turns to green when all your MacBook and iPad devices are charged. Two charging modes give you the ability to properly charge the entire cart or with the touch of a button, apply a rapid charge to just the first ten devices. Smarter charging cycles focuses charging power on the devices that need it most, letting your charged devices stay cool, extending battery life and saving on energy costs.
Cables without clutter
The new Mobility Cart features doors in front and back, with separate programmable combination locks for each, allowing power adapters to be secured separately from the devices. Laser-cut numbers and an all-new cable management slide-lock in the front help keep devices and power cords in the right slot, while matching laser-cut numbers in the back keep your devices connected to the appropriate power adapter. Custom-fit power adapter slots accommodate all models of MagSafe power adapters, as well as the iPad USB power adapter.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to move
- All steel with non-toxic aluminium powder-coat finish
- Charge indicator light
- Two charging modes
- Two doors with programmable locks
- Cable management slide
- Ships fully assembled
- Charge only; does not provide iPad syncing
Did you notice?Two charging modes let you properly charge the entire cart, or with the touch of a button, apply a rapid charge to just the first ten devices.
Apple Recommends ForStore, secure, charge and transport any combination of Apple notebook computers and iPad devices from room to room.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford Mobility Cart 20 for Mac
- Height: 94 cm/37 in.
- Width: 83.8 cm/33 in.
- Weight: 73.94 kg
- Length: 61 cm/24 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633348992
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: 12 years (3 years for electrical components)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this device come with the power adapters or do you need to supply your own? It appears you need to supply them.That would add about $400 to cost.
- Asked by John V from Shelton
The Mobility Cart does not include power adapters. However, Apple supplies an appropriate power ada The Mobility Cart does not include power adapters. However, Apple supplies an appropriate power adapter with each of their portable computers. If you wish to use those adapters elsewhere, then yes, you would need to purchase additional adapters to use inside the cart. …
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
Will Ipads in cases (Big Grips) fit into the slot for storage and charging? Our preschool needs something that can accommodate a larger case.
- Asked by Storm T from Sherman
Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bre Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bretford carts have removable dividers that will allow Big Grips Frame to fit in the cart (although it won't hold as many iPads due to the extra width of Big Grips Frame). Other carts may also have adjustable or removable slots, so it would be best to confirm with your particular cart manufacturer. If it helps, the dimensions of Big Grips Frame are: 9.47" x 11.57" x 1.5" (240 mm x 294 mm x 38 mm). …
- Answered by Kirk M from Sacramento
What are the dimensions of the slots in the Bretford iPad syncing cart?
- Asked by Lynn M from Rogers
Does this cart allow for syncing?
- Asked by Roberta R from La Jolla
This is a charge-only cart that connects using the MagSafe power adapters that come with your Mac no This is a charge-only cart that connects using the MagSafe power adapters that come with your Mac notebooks, or the power adapters that come with 9.7" iPads (not iPad mini).
For a cart that syncs, you should look at the PowerSync Cart for iPad. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park