The Contour ShuttleXpress multimedia controller is the perfect solution when your workspace is less than optimal or you're a traveling professional without a desk.
All five large easy-to-press buttons are grouped around the Shuttle wheel to prevent stretching and straining. Each is pre-programmed to work with many of today's most popular audio and video editing applications.
Go for a jog
With the Shuttle's fully rotating jog knob precisely located in the center of a spring-loaded wheel, all it takes is a twist to control complex applications.
Almost two dimensional
The structure is so thin and sleek that you'll think it's a drinks coaster.
Backing it all is Contour's Shuttle software, which is constantly updated to maintain compatibility with the most current releases of applications and operating systems.
- Five pre-programmed control buttons
- Fully rotating jog knob
- Spring-loaded rubberised Shuttle wheel
- Space-saving design to fit nearly anywhere
- Software that's regularly updated for true compatibility
Did you notice?There are five pre-programmed buttons, a rotating jog knob and spring-loaded Shuttle wheel to help you get your work done faster.
Apple Recommends ForEasily controlling audio and video applications on your Mac in tight spaces or when you're on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Contour ShuttleXpress
- Connections: USB
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870004975
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, has presets for protools and is additionally user assignable.
- Answered by Peter L from West Kilbride
Can you program the buttons to do what you want them to do, or do you have to use the presets?
- Asked by Zavier S
No answers yet
Is this intended as a mouse for a laptop only then (and not for use with an iMac)?
- Asked by K J F
This controller is intended to be used with a laptop or a Desktop, it does not replace your mouse, y This controller is intended to be used with a laptop or a Desktop, it does not replace your mouse, you can use your mouse and this controller at the same time with several video and audio editing software. …
- Answered by Gonzalo M from Chicago